My esteemed listmates.

I presume most on this list have heard about the threatening weather
visiting Florida.

In the spirit of helping where we can, even remotely, I'm trying to
ascertain which, if any, sites for pet friendly lodging are vetted,
independent and objective?

Googling this you see petswelcome.com, travelocity, kayak. expedia, trivago
but their reliability is in play.

Also, has anyone found a reliable site(s) for tiny house short term rentals?

There will be a number of displaced residents in need of both short term
and longer term rentals so I'm trying to accumulate info on reliable sites
to help the displaced.

Thank you for your kind help, experiences and any insights you can please
share.

Charles.

Charles Meyer
Charlotte County Public  Library