Charles,

I've purchased a couple grey-market Windows licenses from eBay that have worked well and quite a few "hard goods" over the years with very few bad results.  In fact, only a handful in the 24 years I've been using eBay required a follow up and they were resolved to my satisfaction.

Unlike Amazon reviews, it is much harder for an eBay seller to amass a large, positive review status via fake sales, so their total reviews and the percentage of good reviews (especially recent ones) should give you a sense of their trustworthiness.  Of course, read the descriptions and look at any pictures carefully and don't assume anything, and you will most likely be fine.

Erich

On Friday, September 2, 2022 at 10:33, Charles Meyer eloquently inscribed: