From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of ander kierig <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2022 10:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Roku - TV - Over the Air

Dear Charles:

IMHO, this is not an appropriate use of this list. Roku support is
online at https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://support.roku.com__;!!OToaGQ!sCxKt9jtSQd49-LU545H7H6Rv-3PCticYppiH7za9auqkE8GBaz9ur_OtBxexbC7zbXGE_sjOWy7tv_0h20NbL1a0Zb6SmeZEw$  . Please don't send questions like
this to a list with 4000 people on it.

respectfully yours,

ander kierig

--