Dear all,

The Open Preservation Foundation is pleased to announce the release of
veraPDF v1.22 following community testing. veraPDF is an open-source,
industry-supported PDF/A validator and part of the OPF reference toolset
<https://openpreservation.org/technology/reference-toolset/>.

This release comprises enhancements, technical maintenance and bug fixes:

   -

   The command line application can now produce JSON and HTML reports.
   -

   The user can now specify a custom location for the configuration
   directory.
   -

   Allow the user fine-grained control of warnings, verbosity and
   visibility.
   -

   Improvements to some error messages with additional context reporting.
   -

   Support for the evaluation of PDF functions.
   -

   PDF 2.0 namespace and standard structure element types support.
   -

   Various font handling improvements.
   -

   Support for Java 17 and the Java Platform Module System (JPMS).

To view the full details of the release, please click here
<https://openpreservation.org/news/verapdf-1-22-full-release/?q=3>.
Best wishes,

Helena

--

Helena Watson (she/her), Marketing Officer

Open Preservation Foundation (OPF) <https://openpreservation.org/>

Twitter <http://twitter.com/openpreserve> | GitHub

Please note: I work part-time for OPF, please bear with me if I don't reply
to your email right away. I may email you at a time that is convenient for
me, but please don't feel the need to respond outside of your working
hours.

Discover the benefits of OPF membership
<https://openpreservation.org/membership>