There's no place like home. The job board digest will be on a short hiatus next week, while I click my heels and head home to Kansas to visit family. While I am away, don't forget to register for the DLF Forum and related events (registration closes on 9/30) and/or submit your proposal for Pocket Burgundies, CLIR's newest publication series (submissions due 9/28). Jobs will still be approved while I am away, so keep checking the job board for the latest posts. Enjoy the rest of your day! 👠 Erin

New on the Job Board

Erin O’Donnell, MMC

Outreach and Engagement Associate

🍅 Based in Basking Ridge, NJ

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Arlington, VA

clir.org  | @clirnews | jobs.diglib.org | sign-up for the job board digest