II am at iPRES this week and will be unable to attend – Thanks – Dan

The Ohio State University

Daniel W. Noonan

Associate Professor

Digital Preservation Librarian

University Libraries | Digital Programs

320A 18th Avenue Library | 175 West 18th Avenue Columbus, OH 43210
614.247.2425 Office
[log in to unmask] go.osu.edu/noonan @DannyNoonan1962

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7021-4106

Pronouns: he/him/his ~ Honorific: Mr.

Buckeyes consider the environment before printing.

Campus Campaign Fund: 483229 Rare Books and Manuscripts fund for LGBTQ