**Apologies for cross posting**

We’re pleased to announce that early bird registration is now open for the second of this year’s online training series. Research Methods and Tools: A 2022 Assessment Training Series, comprises six, 90-minute sessions (11.30am - 1.00pm Eastern Time), running between October 11 and December 13, 2022. All sessions will be recorded and shared with registered participants within two business days.

The goal of the series is to introduce librarians to the research methods and tools available for assessment, in order to provide them with an understanding of what’s possible, and what they can put into place at their own institutions. Led by experienced trainer Martha Kyrillidou, who consults in management, evaluation, assessment and R&D activities, the course will provide an interactive, hands-on introduction to research methods and tools.We want to create a community of learning, where participants will share experiences and get to know each other better, while supporting each other through this process.

The agenda for the six segments will be as follows:

Tuesday, October 11, 2022: Introduction to Research Methods and Tools for Library and Information Science

Tuesday, October 25, 2022: Qualitative and Quantitative approaches

Tuesday, November 15, 2022: Reflections on Library Assessment methods and tools

Tuesday, November 29, 2022: What do we want to achieve in our library?

Tuesday, December 6, 2022: Identification of research questions and challenges

Tuesday, December 13, 2022: Conclusion: Most valuable tools and methods - why do we see these as being the most valuable?

Sign up now to take advantage of the early bird discount — $625 for NISO members, $695 for non-members (full rate is $695 and $760 respectively).

Best wishes

The NISO Team

NISO

3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 302