Hello everyone,

I hope you’re all doing well! With the DLF Forum and affiliated events beginning in just under a month, Team DLF is at capacity from now through October, so I am once again reaching out to see if anyone in the DLF Museums Cohort community is able to take the lead on facilitating our next quarterly meeting, scheduled for Wednesday, October 26, at 2pm ET/11am PT. We welcome presentations from you, or those within your networks, on topics relevant to the cohort or current/completed projects you’d like to share about. In addition to informal presentations, community members are welcome to lead a reading or informal discussion group around the topic of your choosing at our October meeting. DLF staff will be available prior and present during the meeting to assist in any way we can.

I’d like to thank Richard Urban and Heather Hart for taking the lead on organizing the group’s last call in July. The discussion was engaging and informative, and we would be thrilled to help community members facilitate our final Museums Cohort meeting of 2022. If you are interested in leading October’s call, please respond to this email at your earliest convenience, but no later than Monday, September 26.

We do not anticipate this being a heavy time commitment, and if you’d like to learn more before committing, I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have if you are considering helping out for our October call. Thank you, and we hope to see you at the Forum!

Best,
Gayle

--
Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers
Program Associate

Let’s Connect
- Schedule an online call with me directly<https://meetings.hubspot.com/gayle-schechter>

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.