Hello all!

The Library of Congress is pleased to offer a support and maintenance contract for Bagger and boy oh boy, would we love some help spreading the word. Thanks to the complexity of federal contracting, the SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE (SSN) and SOW are only available through GSA e-Buy via RFQ ID: RFQ1591677 (https://www.ebuy.gsa.gov/ebuy/).  If you are registered under the IT Professional Services category, you should be able to find it. There isn’t a direct link we can share unfortunately.

Selected from the SOW:

We cannot answer questions about the contract or SNN directly (again, federal contracting rules) but urge you to send questions in via the procedure outlined in GSA e-Buy by Wednesday October 12, 2022 at 17:00 Eastern Time! All questions and responses will be posted publicly. SSN responses are due no later than Wednesday October 26, 2022 at 17:00 Eastern Time.

We know there’s a lot of love for Bagger out there so help us bring it back up to speed and make improvements for the future. Please share! Please respond to the SSN!

Kind regards, Kate

Kate Murray (she/her)

Sustainability of Digital Formats

FADGI AudioVisual Working Group

Digital Collections Management and Services

Library of Congress