While not libraries-specific, Critical Digital Humanities Initiative (CDHI)
at the University of Toronto runs a digital humanities conference that has
a strong library component -- and definitely an expansive definition of
digital humanities. https://dhn.utoronto.ca/

--
Jackson Huang
Digital Collections and Content Ingest Coordinator