Today is the 16th day that members of the Philadelphia Museum of Art Union are on strike, making it likely the "longest strike by U.S. museum workers in recent history" (source).

Read more:
What do the art museum workers want? Five key issues at the heart of their strike.
I’m a Philadelphia Museum of Art Worker and This Is Why We’re Striking
Strike at Philadelphia Museum of Art Is Window Into Broader Unrest

Follow the PMA Union on social media:
instagram.com/PMA_Union
twitter.com/PMA_Union

Donate to workers on strike:
AFSCME Local 397 Strike Fund

More ways to support the PMA Union are listed here.

In solidarity,
Karly

To unsubscribe from the DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT