Greetings DLF Museums,

Thanks to the Association of African American Museums, two new funding updates were brought to my attention that I wanted to share with you all:

IMLS doubled the maximum amount of grant funds (up to $500,000) that can be requested in a Museum Grant for African American History and Culture application (due November 15, 2022).

Congress has appropriated $21,750,000 in funding for the NPS African American Civil Rights (AACR) Grants (due Nov 8th, 2022).

You can learn more about GLAM grant opportunities in this Artwork Archive resource: https://www.artworkarchive.com/blog/collection-management-grant-opportunities-for-nonprofits

Cheers,
Elysian
Artwork Archive

--

Elysian McNiff Koglmeier (she/her)
Head of Growth

Part Time Hours
Online: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays

To unsubscribe from the DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT