All,

I'm excited to invite you to next month's Data Cartels Book Event. On November 18th at 4:30 EST, the founder of this very listserv, Yasmeen Shorish, will interview the author of Data Cartels, Sarah Lamdan.

This is a hybrid event taking place in the Browsing Room of Smith College's Neilson Library. To attend via zoom, please register. I've also attached some graphics should you want to invite others.

DataCartels800-1(1).png
All best,
Michelle
--
Michelle Gibeault, she/her

Head of Teaching, Learning and Research
Smith College Libraries
mgibeault[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">@smith.edu |
ORCiD
Meet with me: https://smith.libcal.com/appointments/michelleg

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH,SIGNOFF);