My esteem listmates,

Besides installing 3rd party software, is there any way to make W10 File
Explorer do what XP Windows Explorer did easily in displaying folders'
sizes when you open a parent folder so it lists - Folder Name - Date
Modified - Date Created for ALL the folders listed vertically?

I can click on each folder and see the file size in Properties.

I want a quick view so I can glance down the page and see each folder's
size.

I have Display File Size checked off in the Options menu.

The word Size appears along the top next to Date Modified it just dodens
reveal the actual number of the folder size for each folder like it did in
XP.

Thank you.

Charles.

Charles Meyer