From: Filipe Bento (UA) <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 15 December 2022 15:07
To: 'Code for Libraries' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: [CODE4LIB] batch download

Is iMacros extension a possibility?

Even better, and just looked for this:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chrono-download-manager/mciiogijeh
kdemklbdcbfkefimifhecn/related
  (Chrome, but I guess available for other browsers)

Simply copy the URLs (to the clipboard, remove any blank space before or
after each of them), go back to the extension, create a new task, and the
URL field should be populated with those copied URLs. "Start", and watch the
magic happens.

Hope this is what is needed (if I understood it correctly).

Filipe

----------------
Please note that if I am emailing outside of office hours, this is for my
convenience and I do not expect a reply
________________

Dr Filipe Bento (PhD, MSc, Eng)
BL Labs Technical Lead
Landline: +44 (0)20 7412 7925
Mobile:   +44 (0)74 2654 8167
https://wa.me/351927992378
https://www.bl.uk/people/experts/filipe-bento
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8135-2304
British Library Labs
The British Library, St Pancras, Ldn, NW1 2DB
Email: [log in to unmask]
Twitter: @BL_Labs
Web: http://labs.bl.uk
For Living With Machines project related:
[log in to unmask]  (The Alan Turing Inst.)