From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Patrick Pletcher
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2022 5:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXT] [CODE4LIB] Circulation clerk learning to code.

[Some people who received this message don't often get email from [log in to unmask] Learn why this is important at https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification ]

Hi, this is my first time posting to a list like this. I am a circulation clerk who is learning to code at freecodecamp.org. Right now I am studying html and css, but I plan on going through all the lessons on the website. I enjoy working in libraries, and I also enjoy writing code. I am not sure where I am going with this. Do I stay in the library field, or do I go off in a completely different direction? I would appreciate your input. I think I would like best to work for a company that provides access to eBooks or audio books. I like print, but I don't see people using ink printed on dead trees 50 years from now, with all of the environmental issues the planet is facing.