From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of charles meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, 6 December 2022 at 03:13
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Printing WYSIWYG from a Web site
Hi Dan,

Thank you for sharing that in Chrome.

In the spirit of sharing...

You can do screenshots of an entire web "page" (all the pages on a wne site
as you scroll down in both FF and Vivaldi.

In FF press Ctrl + Shift + K then in the command window if you want  all
the pages type Not in quotes but added here as an effect...
":Screenshot(sp)- - fullpage"
don't type in Sp that just means space followed by 2 dashes.

You will hear the sound of it making a snapshot like an old camera and then
loo on your hard drive in the Download folder and  it saves it as a jpg.

In Vivaldi, just scroll down all the pages and on the bottom there is a
camera icn  which when you press on it you can choose PNG or jpf and just
the screen or the whole site (all the pages as you scroll down) and that's
saved on your hard drive in your Downloads folder.

Neither will accomplish what I want.

I want to save only the screen on this web site with the days of the week
and th schedules programs.

https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwusfnews.wusf.usf.edu%2Fschedule%23weekly-schedule&amp;data=05%7C01%7Cb.a.companjen%40LIBRARY.LEIDENUNIV.NL%7C5d69ed2f4b734280955808dad72f69e2%7Cca2a7f76dbd74ec091086b3d524fb7c8%7C0%7C0%7C638058895904089809%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=c0GA3ue14D2kotfD96nfPZ5tSlnv0HrbB6ZkZWqkgbw%3D&amp;reserved=0

If I copy and paste inot MS Word  the formatting gets all scrwed up.

Any time I save as a pdf or jpf or png and then open that file in Adobe
(PDF) MS Paint, etc prints tiny no matter what margins scaling etc I choose.

A3 freezes the printer so that's not a solution.

Printing in A3 did little.

So,  letter (8.5 x 11), A3, A4 don't work.

Chrome, THe Edge, FF, Opera, Vivladi - no difference as the printer will
not print what I see (large enough character size like i see on the Web
site in any browser.

It's exasperating.

Thanks,

Charles.