On Dec 4, 2022, at 6:18 PM, Fitchett, Deborah <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> This is entirely dependent on the webpage you want to print, and whether or not they've designed it to be printable. Some websites haven't (especially highly interactive ones) in which case if you print it there's no way to avoid it being ugly.

It’s also possible to set different styles for printing vs screen display, so the website might be designed to intentionally *not* let you print what it looks like on your screen.

I’m not in front of a desktop computer to verify if it still works, but this website used to do it: https://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/

(It removed the side navigation, added the URLs after the links, and I think it might have removed the graphics across the top, too)

Developer Tools would help you with that, potentially, but you’d have to know CSS, I suspect.

-Joe