Dear All,

I'm reaching out to share a free educational webinar Scholastica is co-hosting with the University of Oregon Libraries and GWU Masters in Publishing program that I thought might be of interest to you or your colleagues.

On January 19th at 4 PM ET / 1 PM PT, we're hosting "When XML Marks the Spot: Machine-readable journal articles for discovery and preservation."

During the webinar, we'll delve into why depositing articles into relevant archives and indexes is paramount to journal discoverability and how XML can help, including:

Here's a link to the registration page for more details.

Even if you can't make the live event, we'll be sending everyone a link to the Zoom recording.

Hope to see you there!

Danielle

--
Danielle Padula