Dear Friends and Colleagues of AAMG,

Can you help us spread the word? Our annual conference is set to take place next year at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas, June 12-15 in person. Details are getting underway and the call for proposals is out NOW! Could you help us get the word out amongst your networks and encourage those you know to submit and come present with us at KU next summer?

Below is a graphic and other submission details you are welcome to use for your own platforms. If you have any questions or need anything in particular to help spread the word, don't hesitate to ask - aacademicmg[at]gmail[dot]com.

We truly appreciate the help in getting the word out to as many as possible.

Alexandra - AAMG Director of Operations

2023 CfP Announcement for outside channels.png

2023 AAMG Annual Conference Call for Proposals is LIVE NOW!

The 2023 AAMG Annual Conference Call for Proposals is live now and they need voices like YOURS!

What is required for academic museums and galleries to fully embrace their potential as dynamic civic institutions? AAMG’s 2023 annual conference will explore the role of our institutions in forwarding ethical social, civic, political, educational, environmental, and community well-being on our campuses and in our wider communities.

2023’s Conference invites us all to focus on the relationship between trust and service and how our institutions are inspiring practices to impact greater participation from our communities.

View the full Call for Proposals and Guidelines by clicking here or at aamg-us.org/2023-cfp-2/ and be sure to submit your materials by Sunday, December 11, 2022.

Ready to submit? Visit our site to access the submission form today!