I wonder if anyone has any advice for me. We were using the free version of Fixity but just recently subscribed to the paid version, and we are having trouble which AV Preserve has been unable to assist us with. They told us: "we don't have it in our development schedule to address these end of life authentication changes by Google and Microsoft yet and they're not small changes so we aren't able to make these changes as bug fixes. "

Here are the issues:
1.         OAuth for google gets flagged as an "unsupported app" and won't work.
2.         SMTP Authentication is being disabled by Microsoft end of life is January.
a.         Even with SMTP authentication, your software doesn't appear to support the required version of TLS.

The issue is just with the email services. The rest of the software suite appears to be working.

We may have to find a different integrity checking software. I am not familiar with anything, but know ExactFile is out there. I'm not sure if it's an option.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions. Happy holidays!

Mary Grace

Mary Grace Kosta, M.A., M.L.I.S.
Congregational Archivist
485 Windermere Rd.
London, ON N5X 2T1
(519) 432-3781 x 404

https://csjarchive.org/

On twitter: @csjarchive

I acknowledge that I live and work on the territory of the Anishinaabeg, Haudenosaunee, Attawandaron (Neutral), and Wendat peoples, and pay my respects to Elders past and present.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

This email, including any and all attachments, (this "Email") is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. The Congregation of the Sisters of St. Joseph in Canada accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any person resulting from any unauthorized use of or reliance upon this Email. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or other use of this Email is prohibited. Please notify us of the error in communication by return email and destroy all copies of this Email. Thank you.