Job listings are an important way to keep apprised of what's going on in
the field. I'd like job ads to be automatically sent to the list again. I
very often forward these to the career office (since I'm an iSchool
professor). And it's a lot easier than remembering to check in on the jobs
board periodically.

Filtering (in/out) was facilitated by the from email ([log in to unmask])
and the subject line (starting with "Job: ").

The last one I see is from August, specifically 2022-08-17.