It's a new year and a great time to welcome any new readers of the job board digest! This weekly missive shares the latest jobs posted on our job board and is my chance to share relevant news, events, and (sometimes) helpful advice for your job seeking journey. To make this an email you actually want to open, I try to keep it short, interesting, and (hopefully) amusing. I appreciate ideas and resources for the job board and digest, so hit reply if you have something to share! Until next week... 🌻 Erin

New on the Job Board

Erin O’Donnell, MMC

Outreach and Engagement Associate

🍅 Based in Basking Ridge, NJ

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Arlington, VA

clir.org  | @clirnews | jobs.diglib.org | sign-up for the job board digest