Hello all -

The Communications and Publications Working Group works with the NDSA Leadership team to schedule the publication activities of the Interest and Working groups, update the NDSA website, post social media and blog posts, and finalize NDSA publications and make them available.  We are currently looking for one or two additional members to join our group.  We are specifically seeking someone to assist with our social media notices (currently via Twitter) and someone to help with editing publications.

Our group meets once a month and works as needed between calls to support NDSA activities.  If you are interested in joining our group or have questions about our activities please reach out to Carol (co-chair) at [log in to unmask].

~ Carol Kussmann, on behalf of the Communications and Publications Working Group

--

Carol Kussmann
Digital Preservation Analyst