Hi Charles,

I use MS PowerPoint when I need to quickly edit a photo, such as adding a
text box or an arrow. I guess you can create multiple slides for
different graphic files and reuse the text box/arrow.

My usual steps are
1. New slide (blank)
2 Insert the graphic file, add text box, shapes (Insert - Shapes).
3 Select all objects (crl + click OR crl + a )  -> group all the objects,
your graphic, text, arrow  (right click -> Group)
4 right click the grouped object (three objects should be selected
together) -> Save as a Picture

Best,

Jiebei

--
Jiebei Luo

Adjunct Faculty | Bachelor of Arts Program at Woods College
Financial and Economic Data Analysis Librarian | New York University
ORCID: 0000-0001-9823-585X
Schedule an Online Meeting
<https://libguides.bc.edu/prf.php?account_id=215925>
Data Services: [log in to unmask]