Dear Colleagues,

Registration is open for Toward Radical Imagination: HBCUs, Digital Libraries, and Authentic Collaboration<https://authenticity.diglib.org/>, a two-day virtual event celebrating the conclusion of the Authenticity Project<https://www.diglib.org/opportunities/authenticity-project/>. Join panel discussions on creating access to Historically Black College and University (HBCU) library collections; digital pedagogy; grants and grant-funded projects; leadership and upward mobility at HBCUs; digital publishing, art, archives, and exhibitions at HBCUs; and how these topics intersect with authentic partnerships.

Details

Date: April 6-7, 2023

Time: 11:00am – 4:30pm ET USA

Register: https://authenticity.diglib.org/

Audience: Registration is free and open to the public.

Featured speakers include Loretta Parham, CEO and Director of the Robert W. Woodruff Library at Atlanta University Center, who will open the first day, and Lopez Matthews Jr., state archivist and public records administrator, Government of the District of Columbia, who will open the second day.

We look forward to sharing more information about speakers, moderators, and sessions in the coming weeks. Registration is free and open to the public. For the best experience, we recommend registering with a Zoom account.

The Authenticity Project, a mentorship program for HBCU library workers, is jointly run by the HBCU Library Alliance<https://hbculibraries.org/> and CLIR/DLF. Both the project and this event are supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS).

For any questions, please contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

With gratitude,

Jennifer

Please note: My work schedule is Monday through Thursday.
--
Jennifer Ferretti (she/her/hers)
Director, DLF