Survey says...your job hunting opinions matter! Our friend Emily from Hiring Librarians has a new survey out for current job seekers and she would greatly appreciate a moment of your time. My favorite part of the survey is the "You and Your Well-Being" section, for finding that new job can certainly take a toll on one's emotional health. Before you click to share your experiences, check out the latest jobs. Maybe your next survey to take will be about your new job! 📝 Erin

New on the Job Board

Erin O’Donnell, MMC

Outreach and Engagement Associate

🍅 Based in Basking Ridge, NJ

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Arlington, VA

clir.org  | @clirnews | jobs.diglib.org | sign-up for the job board digest