Hi everyone,

I would like to invite you to join a four-part online webinar series 'The Video for Enterprise Roadshow' – starting in a few weeks’ time. Join us throughout March for a deep dive into how Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems are evolving to keep up with rapidly increasing video consumption.

Registration is *FREE* for end users. Visit the website:

https://www.henrystewartconferences.com/events/events-video-enterprise-roadshow-2023

Sign up here (end users): https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4965676412226485772?source=listserv

Hosted by video expert Neal Bilow and featuring guest speakers (including the Creative Content Tools Lead for Marketing and Creative Operations at Airbnb), we'll examine the DAM technologies that can help you manage your video assets from Production to Distribution and on to Archiving.

If you have any questions please let me know, otherwise, we hope to see you there.

Best wishes,

Milly

Milly Louch
Head Of Marketing