Dear all,

The OPF invites you to join us for our next webinar:

A Panel Discussion: Do unacceptable file formats exist?

9 February 2023 | 14:00 CET

Speakers

Sam Alloing (Koninklijke Bibliotheek), Valentijn Gilissen (DANS), Paul Wheatley (Digital Preservation Coalition).

Overview

During and after the Webinar “A Comparison of Recommended File Formats and the New Dutch Method for File Format Assessment” of 16 November 2022  there was a discussion about preferred formats and what unacceptable formats are. This webinar is now available for the community to view on our youtube channel.

The popularity of this topic has encouraged us to create today’s panel discussion. We want to bring together different viewpoints, so we can learn and grow as a community. Topics will include favourable formats and preferences, how to manage a multitude of formats, authenticity, and possible solutions.

While attending as a listener is possible, we invite and encourage you to participate in the discussion section of this panel.

Register here

To hear about our future events, subscribe to our mailing list or follow us on Twitter.

Best Wishes,

Helena

--

Helena Watson (she/her), Marketing Officer

Open Preservation Foundation (OPF)

Please note: I work part-time for OPF, please bear with me if I don't reply to your email right away. I may email you at a time that is convenient for me, but please don't feel the need to respond outside of your working hours.

Discover the benefits of OPF membership