Hello everyone,

Please take some time to think about and add ideas to the annual topics poll for the Infrastructure Interest group:

https://www.tricider.com/admin/3UqV047LvmN/ERtRmm1CbIV

Some initial ideas related to content staging workflows, edge compute devices and research datasets have been added. If a topic is of particular interest to you, please upvote it!

As a reminder, meetings will be held quarterly at 3pm EST on these dates:

Meetings are also noted on the NDSA calendar and the Infrastructure Interest Group page on the NDSA website.

We hope to see you at our first meeting for the year in March!

Best regards,

Robin Ruggaber & Eric Lopatin

NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group co-chairs

Eric Lopatin | Product Manager, Digital Preservation

California Digital Library | University of California Curation Center (UC3)