Greetings from the University of Wisconsin-Madison Libraries!

Our Science & Engineering Libraries are seeking a Science & Engineering Diversity Resident Librarian, a position that is part of the Diversity Resident Librarian Program established in 2013. This program provides an opportunity for entry-level librarians from diverse backgrounds to begin their professional careers and develop skills and experience in academic librarianship. The Science & Engineering Diversity Resident Librarian, based in Steenbock Library, will have the opportunity to contribute to STEM undergraduate student success through instruction and other support services. They will actively engage the science and engineering research community, with an emphasis in the ongoing delivery and development of services for scholarly communication and research data management, in a supported and dynamic environment.

We encourage candidates from underrepresented racial and ethnic groups to apply for this position, and to speak to the identities that inform their lived experience or their professional interests in their cover letter. Please use the following link for more information on our commitment to the ACRL Diversity Alliance: https://www.ala.org/acrl/issues/diversityalliance.

This is a three-year residency with the opportunity to be extended or converted to an ongoing appointment. Salary depends on qualifications, with a minimum of $53,000. Please view the full job posting here: https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/517590/science-engineering-diversity-resident-librarian

If you know anyone who would be interested in this position, please share the posting with them.

Kind regards,
Heather

--
Heather Shimon (she/her) | Science & Engineering Librarian
Steenbock Library Rm 230 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>