Please join us for our Office Hours, during which our staff and planning committee members will provide a short overview of our upcoming events and the different types of presentations that we're looking for in our Calls for Proposals. After the introduction, there will be an opportunity for attendees to ask questions and engage in discussions with us about our events. This is an excellent chance to learn more about our 2023 events and CFPs before the submission deadline on May 1st. Learn more about our 2023 events and CFPs.

Event Details

CLIR Events Calls for Proposals (CFPs) Office Hours

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

1pm-2pm ET

Register in advance

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Contact [log in to unmask] if you have any questions or suggestions along the way.

All best,

Aliya, Team DLF, and the Forum and DigiPres Planning Committees

Aliya Reich | she/her/hers

Program Manager for Conferences and Events

🦀 Based in Baltimore, MD

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22314

My weekly schedule is Monday-Thursday.