Hi DLF--

I am not on the search committee, but sharing this opportunity at my institution (the University of Minnesota).

Please excuse the cross posting.

Join the University of Minnesota Libraries as the Research Information Management Librarian as you collaborate to showcase the University’s research and scholarship. Libraries’ Open Research & Publishing Department (ORP) is one of the newest departments within the Libraries. ORP brings together services and expertise that span across subject disciplines for a holistic approach to research services, including Publishing Services, Research Information Management, and Data Management and Curation. As an employee in this new department, the successful candidate will join with other new and established colleagues to shape both Research and Information Management as well as the ORP department.

The Research Information Management Librarian will contribute to the knowledge base of the profession through research, publication, and professional engagement, and they work towards continuous appointment status.

Job Requirements:

This is a full-time, 12-month, continuous appointment track academic professional position with  probationary appointment at the Assistant Librarian rank with the potential for appointment at the Associate Librarian rank.  The salary minimum for this position is $58,500 depending on qualifications.  The Libraries offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits, substantial moving allowance, and possibility for flexible work location arrangements. Enjoy our flexible work culture, and the Twin Cities rich cultural and outdoor community. Learn more and apply today.

Please contact Mx. Wanda Marsolek ([log in to unmask]), search committee chair, with any questions about this great opportunity.

All the best,
Mikala

--

Mikala R. Narlock (she/her) | ORCiD: 0000-0002-2730-7542 | Meet with me

Director | Data Curation Network | datacurationnetwork.org

I may email you outside your working hours-- please don't feel pressure to respond until your working hours.