Hi everyone,

As you may know, I was recruited into the ALA privacy sub-committee after being a co-convener of this group. The thought was to be a bridge between them. As a result, I'm attending my first ever ALA conference in Chicago June 22-26. I wanted to see if anyone on this list is headed to Chicago? If so, please get in touch with me.

We're trying to plan a panel discussion (that we've just found out will also be live-streamed) on Sunday the 25th about accessing reproductive health information through libraries and the necessity for privacy and resources to support it. I would like to try to get thoughtful and informed people in the room to build the conversation.

Many thanks,
Michelle

--
Michelle Gibeault, she/her

Head of Teaching, Learning and Research
Smith College Libraries
mgibeault[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">@smith.edu |
ORCiD
Meet with me: https://smith.libcal.com/appointments/michelleg

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH