Hi all,

This is the final reminder that the deadline for contributions to the Email Archiving Symposium is March 3, 2023. You can submit your contribution using the following link: https://forms.gle/wXSafuCgwUqWLm5w7.

The symposium aims to explore the current state of email archiving and reflect on future opportunities for progress. We welcome contributions on all aspects of email archiving, including:

  *   Discovery and uses of email archives
  *   Social and cultural value of email records and collections
  *   Email management and retention policies and practices
  *   Technologies for managing email archives
  *   Outstanding community needs and future developments
  *   Email as a resource for research and scholarship

For more information about the submission process, please visit https://emailarchivesgrant.library.illinois.edu/email-archiving-symposium/.

PS. Registration will open soon, so keep an eye out!

Thank you for your attention and we look forward to receiving your contributions.

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Ruby Lorraine Martinez
Email Archives Community Fellow
Office of Digital Strategies