The DPSC (Digital Preservation Services Collaborative) Planning Project is
assessing how a collaborative, open-source, community-supported,
values-based approach to distributed digital preservation can be resilient,
sustainable, inclusive, extensible, and adaptable to end user needs.

*We invite you to complete our survey
<https://ucsd.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3ZRWQqf6JPK2wNE>*, which will
inform the design of a future collaborative service model among the DPSC
partners. We have questions about your organization's digital preservation
workflows, staffing levels, research and development priorities,
infrastructure requirements, advocacy strategies, and desired cost models.

We are seeking responses from digital preservation practitioners, as well
as individuals who are tasked with making decisions about digital
preservation and third-party services at their organizations.

*The survey is available now
<https://ucsd.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3ZRWQqf6JPK2wNE>* and will be
open until May 5, 2023 at 11:59pm CDT. A full list of the questions
included is available for viewing
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mM-yq3-3C8P2_aU3bfgp88DliYd4kIVb/view>. The
survey is open to all, and we would encourage you to share with your
colleagues, as appropriate.

Click here to learn more about the DPSC Planning Project
<https://educopia.org/dpsc-planning-project/>. If you have any questions
about the survey, please contact the project team at

Best regards,
Hannah Wang, Project Director

--
Hannah Wang | she/her/hers
Program Officer for Digital Infrastructure, Educopia Institute