Hey all,

I'm looking for courses or certificates related to data
de-identification in the context of human subjects research. My org largely
works with survey data to identify risk factors related to infectious
disease exposure (interactions with animals, occupation, housing materials,
etc)  and field collected specimens (blood, saliva, urine) that are used to
determine an individual's exposure to a pathogen. We currently rely on
guidance provided by NIH and NIST but would like to develop deeper
expertise. Bonus points for any courses that address ML assisted
re-identification and/or good practices for maintaining reproducibility of
analyses. Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,

Collin

--

*Collin Schwantes*