From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Samuel Bello <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2023 12:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [CODE4LIB] Free PDF Converter

[Some people who received this message don't often get email from [log in to unmask] Learn why this is important at https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification ]

Dear Distinguished Members,
Please can anyone give me a free download link to install a free Pdf
converter to be used off line to covert Pdf to word / word to Pdf and other
documents formats to Pdf.

The Nitro I like most required payment after initial 7 days trial. Even, at
the initial trial period not all the functionalities are accessible.
Thank you all as I will appreciate any help about this.
Samuel Bello
Departmental Librarian
DDIS Library
UI