From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2023 2:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [CODE4LIB] Capturing Graphics for a Handout

My esteemed listmates,

I'm trying to capture a graphic of what the screen should look like for a handout I'm creating in Word.

I don't seem to have enough finders.

I hold down the logo key + the Shift + the letter S and start dragging.

On a LAPTOP, I must then press the fn key + the printscreen to capture what's on screen.

Is there another way to capture the capture function as you drag the rectangular feature over a graphic with the Magnifier on?

If I do capture a graphic when I paste that into Word they appear tiny so I'm using the magnify at 200%.

Thank you.

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and are confident the content is safe.