Hi Deborah,

I currently find the one built into the address bar of the Vivaldi browser
<https://help.vivaldi.com/desktop/tools/qr-code/> very convenient. I use it
a lot when preparing workshops or seminars. Otherwise I know some that use
is.gd to shorten and generate QR codes, but it's only slightly better than
bit.ly I assume.

Kind regards,
Robertson McIlwain

--

J. Robertson McIlwain, MLIS, MA
Librarian

B.A.U. Higher Education Service gGmbH
Registered in ❘ Sitz der Gesellschaft Berlin
Commercial register ❘ Amtsgericht
Charlottenburg HRB 154792 B
Managing director ❘ Geschäftsführer Turgut Tülü