how about we do a co-prompt with chatgpt and build in there... i'm willing to bet it's easier to go that way than think about it

From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Salisbury, Mackenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 10:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] help with .bat program updates?

Hi all!
I am wondering if anyone can assist me with making small changes to a .bat file? An IT professional created this file for me years ago, and it is no longer working as it needs to. I understand it can be edited, but I don't know enough about command prompts to edit it accordingly. For someone with experience, I don't think this will be a hard fix - it is just out of my scope!

Thanks in advance!
Best,
Mackenzie