Dear All,

This is just a quick reminder that registration is still open for the 2023 Web Archiving Conference (WAC): Resilience & Renewal’s 3 May Online Day. Registration for the online day closes at the end of April. You can register here: https://netpreserve.org/ga2023/registration/.

The Online Day on 3 May will be a mix of pre-recorded presentations (available to registered delegates as of 3 April), and live Q&A sessions during the conference. The Online Day is free to students, IIPC members, and in-person conference attendees, and costs 15 euros for all other attendees. We expect a wonderful program and discussion at the Online Day, which will be similar in format to WAC 2022 and WAC 2021

Check out the online day program and local times here:

BLOCK 1: SESSIONS 1-4: https://netpreserve.org/event/wac2023-online-sessions-1-4

BLOCK 2: SESSIONS 5-8: https://netpreserve.org/event/wac2023-online-sessions-5-8/

We expect online day participants to watch the short pre-recorded presentations for each live online Q&A session that they wish to attend before 3 May, so that they can participate fully in the Q&A. We will share these recordings with delegates upon registration.

The International Internet Preservation Consortium (IIPC) is an international organization of libraries and other organizations established to coordinate efforts to preserve internet content for the future. IIPC is a CLIR affiliate. The IIPC annual conference brings together the world’s experts in web archiving. This year’s conference is organized in partnership with the Netherlands Institute for Sound & Vision and KB, National Library of the Netherlands.

If you have any questions about WAC, you can email us at [log in to unmask].

We look forward to seeing you online!

WAC 2023 Organizing Committee