Hello All!
This is a reminder that we still are hosting Fedora Technology Discussions – the next upcoming opportunity being Friday, April 21 @ 9am Eastern. If you have not yet registered for a session and would like to participate to help us understand how our community is using Fedora this will provide us the critical information we need to plan for the future of your Fedora technology. More details can be found on our website here: https://fedora.lyrasis.org/fedora-technology-needs-you/

How to Participate:
Simply select the category which best describes your institution’s situation and use the links to register for your spot. The dates listed are the registration links you need to sign up.

Users on older versions/new users:
Friday, April 21 @ 9am Eastern - https://lyrasis.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0rfuqoqjkrH9acUH74lazu7MNXpAd8-6zi
Wednesday, May 17 @ 1pm Eastern - https://lyrasis.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEkdeygqDwsGN1zdX6BsWprR4927C4d1AC2
Friday May 19 @ 9am Eastern - https://lyrasis.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYrd-yrqTIqHNdawVzGQNd4D_GF2JmWT3z7

Fedora 6.x Users
Monday, June 5 @ 12pm Eastern - https://lyrasis.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYkduGoqj8tHtN2VoF_KzTtC2G4Q-U2eKHP
Monday, June 12 @ 9am Eastern - https://lyrasis.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYpf-mvrzgpGNV3QeRSaxETGdjICxlIrgEG

Thank you in advance for your contributions to this community and continued support of Fedora. We could not be successful without you!
Cheers,
Arran
---
Arran Griffith