My esteemed listmates,

I'm trying to market our makerspace with our 3D printer and Cricut.

I created a program for kids to stop in and I taught them the basics of
creating prints with our 3D printer.

I'm now actually printing their creations and thought I'd make a movie of
their print being printed by the 3D printer.

The print can take 2-6 hours depending on the size and complications of
that print.

I have a hyperlapse function on my Samsung A03 cell. I've test 20 second
records on 5x, 10x, 20x and 30x.

Internal storage-wise, I wonder if it were better to record the 3D pritner
in a regular speed settings or the hyperlapse?

For a 1 hour record, how much storage would I need on my cell recording as
an .mp4 (compressed)?

Maybe a DSLR camera would be a better option with a larger sd card (32 or
64GB)?

I don't know if my Canon EOS Rebel 5 can record in hyperlapse.

If not, have you used free hyperlapse converter to convert recorded video
into the speedy hyperlapse?

Thank you!

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library