Hello,
the earlier thread from Charles reminds me to ask about text mining.

I'm interested in mining my email for phrases and concepts related to a
specific service that I've provided the past several years and for which I
have not kept good statistics (my bad).  Being that library & information
services at my organization is a one-person shop (me), text mining my own
email may be helpful.  I never delete email, so it's bound to be a rich and
messy corpus. I understand I may download my email archive using Google
Takeout, then I was thinking of using some R package like
https://github.com/matthewjdenny/REmail
Does anyone have better, easier suggestions for tools to use, or experience
they would like to share?
THANKS!
Amy

--

Amy C. Schuler (she/her)
Director, Information Services & Library

Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies | 2801 Sharon Turnpike | Millbrook, NY
www.caryinstitute.org