WildApricot used to have a free tier but not anymore – it looks like their cheapest monthly option is $51 / month if you prepay for 2 years. I used to be the WildApricot admin for a running club and I know that products in this area have become quite pricey unless you are grandfathered into an old pricing scheme.

Merrilee

From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Haefele, Chad Mark
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2023 6:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [External] Re: [CODE4LIB] membership management software

Another point for Wild Apricot from me.
I've worked with it behind the scenes as part of the North Carolina Library Association and our local UXPA chapter. The UXPA chapter did an extensive look at competing products a few years ago and didn't find anything with a comparable feature set & price.

WA is a little clunky but it gets the job done.

-Chad

---

Chad Haefele
he/him/his