Our national library association LIANZA uses Wild Apricot. From the member perspective it seems to function okay. I have no idea what it's like to use from the organisation perspective though!

Deborah

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Joe Hourclé
Sent: Thursday, 4 May 2023 1:17 pm
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] membership management software

Caution: This email originated from outside our organisation. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

This might be considered off topic, as it’s not about software that libraries use.

I’m an officer of my local friends group, and at tonight’s meeting, it was suggested that we might want to move to some sort of software for managing our memberships and letting people pay online (as fewer people deal in cash and checks these days)

Does anyone know if their Friends group uses such software / services, and if so, which one?

(I found list at https://doublethedonation.com/nonprofit-membership-management-tools/#memberclicks but all of the ones with prices listed would eat our fees entirely (currently 38 families, $5/year each)… and I suspect anything that says ‘contact for pricing’ is even higher)

-Joe

Sent from a mobile device with a crappy on screen keyboard and obnoxious "autocorrect"

"The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) may be confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use, distribution, or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail or telephone and then delete this e-mail together with all attachments from your system."