Hi Charles,

You could try the free version of Canva online -- it has the option to create a custom sized graphic, and then all you would need to do would be upload your image to the file library, and drag and drop it to your preferred size of image, then download it back down?

Celeste

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Saturday, 6 May 2023 4:21 am
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Graphics - modifying

My esteemed lisstmates,

I have a PNG file. In that I have a design which I'd like to make smaller
so I can fit more graphic images on the page.

I don't have Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite or that kind of advanced
software.

Has anyone  reduced the size of a grpahc in a PNG using free software?

MS Publisher? MS Paint? Paint.net? 3D Paint? Canva? GIMP? Irfanview?

Thank you so much.

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library