Will,

We have ScannX ScanCenters.

The old ones are bulky, with fairly small screens, and we have them connected to a BookEdge scanner and a multi-sheet feeder.  The students seem to like them OK.

The new ones (also ScannX) we got for ILL/Resource Sharing are just touchscreen, Dell Inspiron 5490 AIO.  Standard hardware with a nice sized screen is good.  The Fujitsu SnapScans attached to them are terrible though.  We just got done with a trial of the CZUR 2500 overhead scanners connected to these ScanCenters, and they are pretty nice.  As soon as the FY rolls over, we are hoping to get two of those and also another BookEdge. I don't know that I would put those overhead scanners out for patrons though.  They seem a bit delicate.

Hope that helps.

Erich

On Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 15:44, Will Martin eloquently inscribed: