Hello all ~

For those who want to learn and hone your text analysis skills, Constellate is hosting the Text Analysis Pedagogy (TAP) Institute<http://ithaka.org/TAPInstitute> this summer -- a free series of events and classes offered from July 10 through August 4. The courses are taught by experts in text analysis and progress from beginner to advanced levels throughout the summer (classes are offered at a wide variety of times to accommodate different time zones.) Those interested in learning more can register to attend one or more TAP Institute courses at no cost, and should explore the freely available Constellate dataset builder<https://constellate.org/builder> and our open educational resources and tutorials.

I am also thrilled to announce recent updates to Constellate that make it even easier for faculty, librarians, and other instructors to easily and effectively teach text analysis and computational literacy skills.  These updates includes a new user dashboard and enhanced lab environment that make it even easier for faculty to help their students learn text analysis, ultimately gaining the skills they need to succeed in today's data-driven workplace.

A full press release covering both of these topics is available here https://www.ithaka.org/news/constellate-makes-it-easier-to-teach-text-analysis/.

Reach out with any questions and I hope to see you at one of the TAP Institute classes!

~ Amy

--
Amy J. Kirchhoff (she/her)
Constellate<https://constellate.org/> Sr. Manager / ITHAKA

Constellate is the only text and data analysis platform that integrates access to scholarly content and open educational resources into a cloud-based application and lab to help faculty, librarians, and other instructors easily teach text and data analysis.

Take your research further with text and data analysis skills!